We encourage every employee to contribute and be part of our overall success. Excellent benefits to include: Health & Dental, Paid Vacations & Holidays, 401K Plan, Five (ten hour) day weeks standard with good overtime potential.
We are always seeking best in class talent for the following positions:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years related experience with dimensional verification of complex machined oilfield parts.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in the Oilfield Industry.
- Knowledge of dimensional testing and manufacturing.
- Solid knowledge in use of inspection techniques and equipment.
- Inspect parts, assemblies and subassemblies to drawings and prints.
- Initiates non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
- Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
This position will be responsible for insuring that parts are correctly machined, made of the correct materials, with the necessary part numbers and traceability numbers and are inspected with correctly calibrated inspection equipment, to the appropriately identified prints.
Okuma HAAS Machinist
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience on 4 and 5 axis machining centers with Fanuc, Heidenhain and Siemens controls. Must have GD&T knowledge, the ability to hold tolerances in the +/- .0002 range, make set-ups and able to make own edits.
CNC Lathe Machinist
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience on horizontal lathes with Fanuc and Okuma controls. Must have GD&T knowledge, the ability to hold tolerances in the +/- .0002 range, make set-ups and able to make own edits.
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience on either manual mills or manual lathes (both preferable). Must have GD&T knowledge, the ability to single point threads and hold turning and boring tolerances in the +/- .0002 range. Must have own tools.